Some of these are so awkward, and some are great, and there’s that one with the dad that’s just 100% heartbreaking.
mom in the last picture knows 3/3 of her sons came out bangin but especially that one on the right
— The Medicine of Hope (via thisfragilerose)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via thenocturnals)
— Veronica Roth, Insurgent (via simply-quotes)
so here’s some weird Corgi mixes
HE IS SEX SERIOUSLY OH MY GOD
escalators are better than elevators because when escalators break they turn into stairs but when elevators break they turn into vertical coffins
— Emily Giffin, Something Borrowed (via southerngreekgirl)
— (via bl-ossomed)